Sunday, July 1, 2012

5 tips to make your room look organized



Hello everyone,

I mentioned before that I am not quite an organized person. I love cleaning and everything but I move a lot in my room so that really messes things up. Most times I forget to put things back into its place and thats where the mess begins. The horrible thing is when a friend comes over and you really have not much time to clean these ideas are great for those of you with very little time.



Make your bed:

Because your bed is always the focus of your room and usually the biggest furnish object you have you should clear up your bed and fold everything into place. So make your bed.


Pick up that dirty clothes:

Dirty clothes appear everywhere. I constantly find myself just dropping clothes on the floor without a care. Pick it up and put it somewhere your guest won't see. After your guest leaves, take it to the laundry so that you avoid having a huge mountain on the end of the month.

Organize:

What? I mean its all about organization. If you have ten minutes only I would probably do the two tips above but if you have more time take time to put everything into place.

Spray:

Spray mist or burn a candle to give your room a more cozy feel.


Space:

Find space to see where you will hang out with your friend.


Hope these tips really help.
Let me know if you have any more ideas.

Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment