Friday, July 13, 2012

Must-haves in your Makeup Bag for Oily- Combination Skin

I know I always talk about products that are great for dry skin since my skin is mostly dry. However, I do know about a lot of products that are great for oily skin. In this post I will talk about must-haves for your makeup bag, products that you are going to use daily that will make you look fabulous, and protect you at the same time.

  • BB Cream or Tinted Moisturizer: When handling oily skin, always use oil-free products that will not make you grease up as the day goes by. Use products with high SPF, preferably 30+

Try: Smashbox BB CREAM (SEPHORA)
        Skin 79 BB CREAM (AMAZON.COM)
        Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer (Sephora) - add an SPF since this product only has SPF 20.


  • Concealer: I really think concealer should be a girl's best friend sometimes that is all the coverage you need. Use a concealer that goes with your skin tone or a tad bit lighter.


Try: Benefit Erase Paste (SEPHORA)
        Mac Studio Fix concealer (MAC)


  • Blotting Papers: Need I say more? Having a glow is sexy. Looking shiny is not.
  • Mascara: Waterproof!!!!

Try: Cover Girl Lash blast Waterproof 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment