Monday, February 11, 2013

Dolly Wink Eyeliner Review

This eyeliner is so talked about basically everywhere and when people speak good about eyeliner I am in to try it. In the States getting Dollywink is a bit harder than here in Korea. So, if you are interested in trying it out yourself, I would suggest Ebay or Amazon.





Anyways, this is a review on what I think about the eyeliner and if you have your own post please let me know on comments below.

My first thoughts:
When I first tried it on, I immediately did not like it. It was very liquidy and runny and the color was bleeding all over. The first pigment of the eyeliner was also very light and more on the gray side than black. So I went back to shaking it well just to make sure I had all the color deposited. Tried again, fail. I was so disappointed that the color payoff was not great. Because I tried it on my hand I decided to take it off and the little line would not disappear I was impressed by how it just stuck there. I actually used a scrub to take it out later.

Now that I have had the liquid Eyeliner for over three days it has dried out a bit and the eyeliner is really black. I don't know if I recommend it over my holy grail eyeliner Stila Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner, but it stays all day and I barely had any smudging and even though I needed two layers of eyeliner to get my wanted results it did stay on all day.

With no Eye primer.

Swatch in hand

I also like it because of its really thin felt tip brush. It makes doing the outer part of the eyeliner easier.

Let me know what your  thoughts are on this bad boy.

Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment