Wednesday, March 6, 2013

5 Beauty Tips

Hello everyone,

Today's topic is going to be one about beauty. These tips I am going to share are not life changing as they are probably obvious to many. However, most of you don't follow all these tips or do not consider them to be important. I live by these tips so if you have any tips I should follow leave them in the comments below it would be cool if we could all share awesome beauty tips in a safe environment.


1. Take your makeup off.

Every single day. Use a cleanser: if you do not know which one to choose refer to my cleansers blog post to see which one could fit you best. Use a separate makeup remover for eyeliner and mascara. Then use proper moisturizer or serum.

2. Drink water.

I know you don't do this enough. Drink lots of water as it is amazing to your skin. My skin is dry and I can never have enough water. It replenishes skin, gives it vibrancy and that youthful effect.

3.  Avoid rubbing your face.

Try to avoid touching your face throughout the day. Rubbing, scratching, moving and frowning can all lead to premature wrinkles. Also avoid taking your hands to your face as your hands have touched more bacteria, and taking that bacteria to your face is really bad.

4. Use SPF

Do not go for anything less than SPF 30 for daily use. But if you are going to be in sunlight i suggest SPF 50 or higher.

5. Sleep

I should listen to this one. 8-10 Hours of sleep is what you need for your body to fully recover. This means your skin too.

The extra tip:

Pamper yourself: Its always important to feel pampered. Have your nails done, get a facial, even if it is at home. I'll be doing one really soon and I'll be recording. I call this the 'extra girly boost' and I feel it is so important for everyone to have because when I pamper myself I just feel extra special.

No comments:

Post a Comment